I remember when I was younger my mom and grandma would get up in the wee hours of the morning on Black Friday to start hitting the sales. As I got older, I’ve done it myself a few times – that is, if it was actually worth it. For example, I went one year to get our LCD TV while Luke was in Iraq. That was quite a sight seeing my friend Gena and I trying to haul that huge thing around a packed Walmart!
Now that Kynlee is here, I’m focused more on finding deals on things for her and I can’t wait to see the Black Friday ads this year! I’m all about getting the best bang for our buck so when I heard about Plastic Jungle, a website where you can buy or sell gift cards, I was instantly intrigued. The neat thing about buying gift cards from Plastic Jungle is that you get a percentage off. Example: A $25 Bass Pro gift card is discounted 15% right now to make the total that you pay $21.25. This would be great for any of the men in my family! And I don’t necessarily have to give them the gift card, I can get the gift card and then purchase them items with it. More bang for my buck either way! LOVE.
I also love that you can sell your unwanted or unused gift cards and they pay out up to 92%! I know I’ve had many gift cards that expired before I was able to use them just because it wasn’t somewhere I shopped at a lot. I seriously wish I had known about this site back then.
I’ve decided that when the Black Friday ads come out, I’m going to hit up Plastic Jungle’s website and hopefully find gift cards to the stores I’ll be shopping at – this will save me even more money – which I’m sure will make Luke happy!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!