*I won’t be including pictures in this post mainly because I don’t have any particular 15 month pics… but I do have some from Thanksgiving that I’ll add in a separate post*
When Kynlee turned a year old, I decide to stop doing the monthly updates and instead do an update every 3 months. Well, here we are! Kynlee turned 15 months old on Sunday - that snuck up on me fast!
At 15 months, Kynlee has more teeth than I have time to count. I’ve tried, several times, but she just doesn’t want me looking in her mouth for very long! She is saying more words and mimicking most everything we do – which is scary!
She can say: momma, daddy, mimi, papa, thank you, amen, milk, diaper, bath & bath time, more, hey, bye, yuck, hot, no, & several others that I’m forgetting I’m sure.
She can say the letters A,B,&C and she can count to three. Each time she does one or the other there is a high-pitched emphasis on the last part (C or 3)! The other day Luke was trying to change her diaper and she wouldn’t come to him – in fact, she was running the other way. He started to count to three, letting her know that she had better come to him and after he said ONE, she replied, “twoooo”… it was so funny that I couldn’t hold it in. So, yes, we’re at that stage!
She has milk 3 times a day with the mid-afternoon milk typically being chocolate milk – which she adores! She is eating everything in sight and All.Day.Long. Seriously! The child never stops eating. Even still, she is weighing in at 20lbs.even. She’s our lil bit!
Her favorite song is still Jesus Loves Me and she will “sing along” with you when you sing it. Kynlee loves to dance and learn new dance moves! Ha! Just start singing away and she’ll shake her booty! My sister (Aunt Lindsay) is teaching Kynlee the Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee song and K is loving it!
We’re down to only one nap a day most days. Some days, if I’m lucky, she’ll take one in the morning, too, but that’s a rare occasion now. Honestly, I’d rather her take one good nap, then two ‘just okay’ naps. Unfortunately, sometimes her one nap isn’t great, but we’re getting there!
Call me ridiculous, but I feel like I need to go ahead and start planning her 2nd birthday party because time is flying by entirely too fast. I’m afraid that would make it go by even quicker, though.
Kynlee Grace,
You are our greatest joy! Watching you learn and grow, and being your parents is THE greatest blessing ever. We love you so much sweet girl!
Love,
Momma & Daddy



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!