Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Munchies



Last night, as I was waiting for Luke to call, I came across this blog.

This blog has a  huge range of recipes that includes things like: Oreo Cheesecake, Margarita Chicken, Stuffed Peppers, and so much more. All crockpot recipes. And Yes. It will make you SO HUNGRY! The blog owner, Stephanie, took on the challenge of using her crockpot to cook in every single day – for a whole year! (Lucky for the rest of us!). I am so happy to now have a huge database to go to whenever I feel like just throwing something in the crockpot & forgetting about it until later. I should mention that I already have a cookbook that is solely for crockpot recipes, but I just love that I can get a real review on it from the blog. Stephanie posts everything she makes and posts the verdict to go along with it. I like that she’ll even warn the readers not to make something if she thought it turned out pretty terrible.

I have been in a cooking rut lately. I just haven’t felt like it. Same goes for couponing. I am so thankful for my E-mealz subscription, otherwise we’d probably be eating take-out for dinner every single night. Which would get really old, really fast. I’d like to try and make a few of the E-mealz dinners in the crockpot, even if that’s not the designated way to cook them. I’m sure it can be done. Stephanie has inspired me! Since I’ll be staying at my parents’ house most of the time Luke is gone (if not the whole time), I’m really wanting to help with some of the cooking and the crockpot will make it easy peasy.

I love my new “find” so much I just had to share with all of you! Have any of you seen her blog before?

Do you have your own tasty crockpot recipe? Please share!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I feel like I get stuck in a cooking rut also. I always end up making the same things over and over so I love finding new EASY things to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Thanks for the tip!
    I'm a new follower from the hop!
    Hope you'll hop by and visit my blog too!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!