Although we have not yet been able to make the full switch to cloth diapers, I have enjoyed reviewing different brands and finding what works best for us so that when the time comes to purchase our stash we know exactly what to get!
Several weeks ago Leah from GoGreen Pocket Diapers sent us this Twinkle Tush diaper to review!

The first thing I love about GoGreen diapers are the prices! The diapers range from $8.99-$14.95 making them very affordable and comparable to other brands!
I also love that these diapers are One-Size so that you don’t have to keep moving up in sizes (read: buying more diapers). A lot of people worry that you won’t get a very good fit for your baby with a one-size diaper. Well, that is true with some of the other brands but Go Green’s diapers fit K like a charm!
This standard diaper comes with one microfiber insert. I found this to be absorbent enough for Kynlee but if you have a heavy-wetter you may want to stuff it with one or more.
These diapers are also snaps. I believe snaps to be the overall better choice over velcro. Actually, when kids are infants, the velcro isn’t a big deal but as they get older and learn how to take their own diaper off (!!!) you’ll be wishing you had snaps! Snaps also don’t get wear out as quickly.
On the GoGreen website you’ll also find other diaper accessories like wet/dry bags, cloth wipes & inserts, and snap-on aplix conversion kits (coming soon)!
Would you (or your child, rather) like to try one of these great diapers?
Leah has so graciously offered to do a giveaway here at KUWK!
*Please make sure to leave a comment for each entry you are completing. Also make sure to include your email so I can notify you if you win!*
WIN!!!:
One of my readers will win their own GoGreen Pocket Diaper!
(Color choice of boy/girl/neutral)
Mandatory Entry:
Follow this blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
That's it!
(You do not have to be a blogger to follow)
Extra Entries (Optional):
-Like GoGreen Pocket Diapers on Facebook Thank them for the giveaway on Keeping up with Kynlee! (1 entry)
-Like Keeping up with Kynlee on Facebook (1 entry)
-Follow @GoGreenDiapers on Twitter (1 entry)
-Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
You can also:
-Subscribe to this blog via email & ACTIVATE subscription (+2 entries)
-Tweet this giveaway, up to 2x per day, leaving the permalink each time. (1 entry per tweet)
“ Win a @GoGreenDiapers from @whitbjordan’s blog! Ends 7/10. Open to US/Canada. http://bit.ly/jkXTES #clothdiapers ”
***Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only and will run until 11:59PM EST on July 10, 2011. Random.org will be used to choose the winner. I will notify the winner by email and that person has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
GOOD LUCK!
Disclaimer: I was provided with the item(s) for review free of charge. No other compensation took place. I will always give my honest opinion when reviewing a product and your opinion may differ from mine.




















I follow you via GFC!! AlishaD
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
I LIKE GoGreen on Facebook and thanked them!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=223619787670871&id=520015116
leashae_18 at hotmail dot com
I LIKE Keeping Up with Kynlee on FB - Alisha Duncan
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
I follow you via twitter - @LeashaE
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
I follow GoGreen on twitter - @LeashaE
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/87239499322626048
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
I subscribe via email! #1
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
I subscribe via email! #2
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
Follow via GFC
ReplyDeletemelsmith369@hotmail.com
Subscribe via email (1)
ReplyDeletemelsmith369@hotmail.com
Subscribe via email (2)
ReplyDeletemelsmith369@hotmail.com
I follow you via GFC-erin.nicole
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/87261858297413632
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
gfc as boyzrule
ReplyDeletedmoretti1967 at yahoo.com
like go green on fb as boyzrule
ReplyDeletedmoretti1967 at yahoo.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletedmoretti1967 at yahoo.com
1
email subscriber
ReplyDeletedmoretti1967 at yahoo.com
2
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/87299911640563712
erinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow you with GFC as Katy P.
ReplyDeletepresprizes at gmail dot com
I like you on Facebook.
ReplyDeletepresprizes at gmail dot com
Follow Go Green Diapers on Twitter. @presprizes
ReplyDeletepresprizes at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter. @presprizes
ReplyDeletepresprizes at gmail dot com
I like Go Green on Facebook & commented. presprizes at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteGFC follower :)
ReplyDeletelovemyhnk@yahoo.com
I'd love for you to come follow my new blog :)
http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/
I like Go Green on FB(Jessica Gonzalez)
ReplyDeleteand thanked them :)
lovemyhnk@yahoo.com
I like you on FB(Jessica Gonzalez)
ReplyDeletelovemyhnk@yahoo.com
I follow Go Green on twitter as @jdm2551
ReplyDeletelovemyhnk@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter as @jdm2551
ReplyDeletelovemyhnk@yahoo.com
tweet~ http://twitter.com/#!/jdm2551/status/87351426363293696
ReplyDeletelovemyhnk@yahoo.com
email subscriber~lovemyhnk@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#1
email subscriber~lovemyhnk@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete#1
I follow your blog publicly via gfc!
ReplyDeleteszogediek at yahoo dot com
I Follow @GoGreenDiapers on Twitter
ReplyDeleteID: @szogediek
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteID: @szogediek
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your blog via email
ReplyDeleteszogediek at yahoo dot com
#1
I subscribe to your blog via email
ReplyDeleteszogediek at yahoo dot com
#2
Like Go Green on FB.
ReplyDeleteetwilkins at gmail dot com
Follow Go Green on twitter. IamMrsWilkins
ReplyDeleteetwilkins at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter. IamMrsWilkins
ReplyDeleteetwilkins at gmail dot com
Email subscriber. 1
ReplyDeleteetwilkins at gmail dot com
Email subscriber. 2
ReplyDeleteetwilkins at gmail dot com
Daily tweet. 1 7/3
ReplyDeleteetwilkins at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/87486112125300736
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/87539892015480832
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/87549234303340544
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/87582959955222529
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Gfc follower!
ReplyDeletealtosax16 [at] gmail dot com
I like Go Green on facebook
ReplyDeletealtosax16 [at] gmail dot com
I like Keeping Up With Kynlee on faebook
ReplyDeletealtosax16 [at] gmail dot com
email subscriber 1
ReplyDeletealtosax16 [at] gmail dot com
email subscriber 2
ReplyDeletealtosax16 [at] gmail dot com
Tweet 7/4
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/87849839827755009
etwilkins at gmail dot com
Tweet 7/4 #2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/87864172838264833
etwilkins at gmail dot com
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/87897969218682880
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/87918467004633088
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/87923735490863104
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Blog Follower via GFC
ReplyDeleterasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Like GoGreen Pocket Diapers on Facebook
ReplyDeleteRebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Like Keeping up with Kynlee on Facebook
ReplyDeleteRebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Follow @GoGreenDiapers on Twitter
ReplyDelete@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDelete@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/LilyBearLove/status/87932868365516800
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com
Tweet #2: http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/87957726969348096
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
follow via GFC outofthoughts1 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLike GoGreen Pocket Diapers on Facebook
ReplyDeleteLike Keeping up with Kynlee on Facebook
ReplyDeleteFollow @GoGreenDiapers on Twitter
ReplyDeleteFollow me on Twitter
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/TheRhinoMisses/status/88136691923165184
ReplyDeletesubscribe via email 1
ReplyDeletesubscribe via email 2
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/88257897099837440
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/88261353818693633
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/88274235688103936
etwilkins at gmail dot com
Tweet #2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/88307228704116736
leashae_18 hotmail dot com
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/88322614795317248
erinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow via gfc!
ReplyDeletemarkafisher7@yahoo.com
I like gogreen on fb
ReplyDeletealex fisher
markafisher7@yahoo.com
I like you on fb
ReplyDeletealex fisher
markafisher7@yahoo.com
I follow gogreen on twitter
ReplyDelete@wtmtblog
markafisher7@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@wtmtblog
markafisher7@yahoo.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/WTMTblog/status/88613872134668288
markafisher7@yahoo.com
Tweet #1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/88613832800468992
leashae_18 at hotmail dot com
How fun and sooo cute! I contacted them to do a review and haven't heard back yet. :( I'm a follower of your blog!! stealing_baby_kisses@Yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteI'm following gogreen diapers on twitter!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/MommaInPearls/status/88614832072433664
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeleteMrsstethoscope@live.com
I like go green on FB and mentioned you
ReplyDeleteI like you on fb
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB @mrsstethoscope
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Mrsstethoscope/status/88620081445216256
mrsstethoscope@live.com
I follow you here through GFC! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow go green on twitter
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/berlin526/status/88631649071415296
tweeted #2
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/WTMTblog/status/88634318888501248
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/88688705316982785
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Tweet 7/6
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/88706754589884416
etwilkins at gmail dot com
Already like gogreen on FB (lulu a-f) and thanked them for the giveaway
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
follow gogreen on twitter (lulubunny1)
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
#1. email subscriber
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
#2. email subscriber
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/88731040994168832
ReplyDeletelulio163 at hotmail dot com
daly tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/88746879151644672
erinnicole14@gmail.com
I like GoGreen on FB and wrote on their wall-erin brady
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I like Keeping up with Kynlee on Facebook-erin brady
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow GoGreen on twitter-@bradywadie14
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter-@bradywadie14
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
I subscribe to your blog via email
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
1
I subscribe to your blog via email
ReplyDeleteerinnicole14@gmail.com
2
I follow you on GFC.
ReplyDeleteMy email is in my profile!
I am a fan of GoGreen on facebook and thanked them for this giveaway on their wall.
ReplyDeleteMy email is in my profile!
I like you on facebook (Ashlyn C).
ReplyDeleteMy email is in my profile!
I follow Go Green on twitter @abeautifulash
ReplyDeleteMy email is in my profile!
I follow you on twitter @abeautifulash
ReplyDeleteMy email is in my profile!
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/abeautifulash/status/88798523646148608
email subby.
ReplyDeletebabyshotty1769 at hotmail dot com
muloove at yahoo dot com
01
email subby.
ReplyDeletebabyshotty1769 at hotmail dot com
muloove at yahoo dot com
02
i like GoGreen Pocket Diapers on fb.
ReplyDeleteCassondra Law
muloove at yahoo dot com
i like Keeping up with Kynlee on fb.
ReplyDeleteCassondra Law
muloove at yahoo dot com
i follow @GoGreenDiapers
ReplyDelete@sondramama
muloove at yahoo dot com
i follow @whitbjordan.
ReplyDelete@sondramama
muloove at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/sondramama/status/88804574189731840
ReplyDeletemuloove at yahoo dot com
follow via gfc
ReplyDeletenewlanjoyatgmaildotcom
like gogreen diapers on fb and thanked them
ReplyDeletenewlanjoyatgmaildotcom
like you on fb
ReplyDeletenewlanjoyatgmaildotcom
follow gogreen diapers via twitter
ReplyDeletenewlanjoy
newlanjoyatgmaildotcom
follow you via twitter
ReplyDeletenewlanjoy
newlanjoyatgmaildotcom
subscribe via email
ReplyDeletenewlanjoyatgmaildotcom
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/newlanjoy/status/88841252568707072
newlanjoyatgmaildotcom
Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/88986629850677248
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/89006441918242816
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Email subscriber. #1
ReplyDeleterutheadler at gmail.com
I like Keeping up with Kynlee on FB. Ruth Jacob
ReplyDeleterutheadler at gmail.com
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/89043821211553792
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Tweet 7/7
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/89050071718572032
etwilkins at gmail dot com
Follow via GFC (Jen)
ReplyDeleteboomersoonermama at gmail dot com
Like you on FB (Jen Wyble Breedlove)
ReplyDeleteboomersoonermama at gmail dot com
Like GoGreen on FB and thanked them (Jen Wyble Breedlove)
ReplyDeleteboomersoonermama at gmail dot com
Subscribe via email #1
ReplyDeleteboomersoonermama at gmail dot com
Subscribe via email #2
ReplyDeleteboomersoonermama at gmail dot com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/newlanjoy/status/89205732683153408
newlanjoyatgmaildotcom
I "follow" you via GFC (:
ReplyDeleteNomiPo
nmpolansky23 [at] gmail [dot] com
I "like" GoGreen on Facebook, and thanked them for the giveaway! (:
ReplyDeleteNaomi Polansky (Case)
I "like" Kynlee on Facebook! (:
ReplyDeleteNaomi Polansky (Case)
I've subscribed to your email via Feedburner (:
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/89343900627640321
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/89352129793372161
erinnicole14@gmail.com
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/89386906223259648
erinnicole14@gmail.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/newlanjoy/status/89425670232473600
newlanjoyatgmaildotcom
i follow on gfc
ReplyDeletekarilynaley at yahoo
tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/KariBooMeeker/status/89541607690481664
karilynaley at yahoo
i like you on facebook
ReplyDeletekari meeker
karilynaley at yahoo
i follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletekariboomeeker
karilynaley at yahoo
i follow gogreen on twitter
ReplyDeletekariboomeeker
karilynaley at yahoo
tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/KariBooMeeker/status/89542086201843713
karilynaley at yahoo
Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/89704833577263104
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/89727927813541888
erinnicole14@gmail.com
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/89757226679533568
erinnicole14@gmail.com
I liked your Facebook page (nallyemma)
ReplyDeleteI liked the Go Green Facebook page (nallyemma)
ReplyDeleteWhat cute diapers!
I follow you on Twitter (nallyemma)
ReplyDeleteI follow the Go Green twitter feed (nallyemma)
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/KariBooMeeker/status/89863739096047616
ReplyDeletekarilynaley at yahoo
Tweet 7/9
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/89889682074255362
etwilkins at gmail dot com
daily tweet 1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/90024415332548608
erinnicole14@gmail.com
daily tweet 2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/bradywadie14/status/90039988238036992
erinnicole14@gmail.com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/90093263138209792
ReplyDeleteleashae_18 at hotmail dot com
tweewt http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/90144461572677632
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog in GFC
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 at hotmail dot com
Like GoGreen Pocket Diapers on Facebook and thanked them
ReplyDeleteNancy P.
Like Keeping up with Kynlee on Facebook
ReplyDeleteNancy P.
Follow @GoGreenDiapers on Twitter
ReplyDelete@fancygrlnancy
follow you on twitter @fancygrlnancy
ReplyDeletetweet http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/90155376883933185
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if I follow but your GFC box is currently not there :-/
ReplyDeletebut i also blog at http://andersonsangels.blogspot.com
tristaeanderson05 @ gmail dot com
I like GoGreen and thanked them
ReplyDeletetristaeanderson05 at gmail dot com
i like you on fb
ReplyDeletetristaeanderson05 at gmail dot com
i follow gogreen on twitter as @AndersonsAngels
ReplyDeletetristaeanderson05@gmail.com
i follow you on twitter as @AndersonsAngels
ReplyDeletetristaeanderson05@gmail.com
I want to enter! I'm pretty sure I already follow on GFC from a while back, but it's not working right now so I can't check.
ReplyDeleteI like gogreen on FB and thanked them http://www.facebook.com/tara.eschenbach/posts/227397643959752
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow GoGreen on Twitter as @Tara_MommyHaha
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter as @Tara_MommyHaha
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/Tara_MommyHaha/status/90185877451583488
ReplyDeleteTweet!
I'm following your blog via Google!
ReplyDeleteI just liked KUWK on FB!!
ReplyDeleteI liked GoGreen on FB!
ReplyDeleteIm following GoGreen on twitter!
ReplyDelete@bakesalery
Following you on Twitter!
ReplyDelete@bakesalery
made a tweet about the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI susbscribed! x1
ReplyDeleteI subscribed! x2
ReplyDeleteTweet #2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/LeashaE/status/90209759122292737
leashae_18 at hotmail dot com
http://twitter.com/KariBooMeeker/status/90231749816221696
ReplyDeletekarilynaley at yahoo
http://twitter.com/KariBooMeeker/status/90237339795857409
ReplyDeletekarilynaley at yahoo
gfc follower(anw1107)
ReplyDeleteanw1107@aol.com
I follow you via gfc!
ReplyDeletesabrina radke
sradke1024 at gmail dot com
I like Go Green on fb and thanked them! I love that name by the way!
ReplyDeletesabrina dahl radke
sradke1024 at gmail dot com
I follow you on facebook!
ReplyDeletesabrina dahl radke
sradke1024 at gmail dot com