I got an email yesterday titled “Top 10 Recipes of June 2011” from Taste of Home. In that email were some festive 4th of July treats that I wanted to share with you just because!
(Photo & recipe credit for the following goes to Taste of Home’s website!)
1. Flag Cake

This looks so delicious! I think I’m going to attempt to make a replica this weekend for the 4th of July celebrations
!

How cute is that? This would be a good dessert at any time of the year – simply replace the flags with whatever “theme” is going on at that time – though it does go perfectly with 4th of July because of the fruit colors!

That’s right. I said ice cream AND cupcakes in the same sentence. Delicious!!!

Such a unique idea! I love it!
Are you hungry yet?




















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!