Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Time (or lack thereof)


I had this post written a couple of weeks ago but when blogger went down last week it vanished! So, I’ll try this again!

I don’t know about your town but here in South Georgia we seem to have skipped Spring and gone straight into Summer! It seriously went from being freezing to scorching hot with no in-between. This makes me sad because I really love the cool weather that Spring is supposed to bring.

Regardless of the hot temps., we’ve been venturing outdoors because Kynlee loves to be outside and it’s good to get out of the house on beautiful days!

Porch Sittin'
IMG_0634IMG_0635

While outside I’ve been snapping a ton of pics and I’ve been considering making a book of her Spring/outdoorsy pictures. While I was making Mother’s Day cards on Shutterfly a couple weeks ago, I started looking at their photobooks. I love how I can customize it any way I want and how simple the process is.

I’ve been wanting to make one (or two or three or SEVERAL) for a while now but my pictures were all over the place. Now that they’re organized all nice and pretty, I think it’s time to start on a photobook!

Horse

Another thing on my “Spring to-do list” is birthday invitations.  I’m a bit overwhelmed in this department. Some people may say, “You’ve got 3 months before her 1st birthday! Plenty of time to pick out invites.” But I say, “I’ve ONLY got 3 months until her 1st birthday! I hope I have enough time to pick out invites!” In all honesty, I started looking at them several months ago and yet I still haven’t decided (or even narrowed it down for that matter). I know I will find the perfect invitation, I just hope it’s before Winter arrives! Winking smile

Are you able to enjoy Spring-time or did you, like us, seem to skip Spring all together? What are some Spring activities you like to do with your family?

Photobucket
Disclosure: I will be receiving 50 free cards or an 8x8 photobook from Shutterfly for writing this post. I was not compensated in any other way and all thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. Have a blog? Sign up for a chance at 50 free cards from Shutterfly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!