Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Kynlee’s 1st Easter


We had a wonderful Easter weekend! I hope you and yours did, as well.
Here’s a recap in picture form:

Bunny ears she found in her Easter basket…
After digging in her Easter basket...
Modeling one of her Easter outfits for us.
Pretty in pink :)
Her Easter dress Smile.
BTW, now that’s she crawling it’s ridiculously hard to sit her on the floor and attempt to take a picture without her moving first!
Now that she's crawling, it's hard to get a "sitting still" picture!
Hunting eggs for the first time!
First egg she found!
Very intrigued with the egg hunting process…
Finding eggs
A few of the eggs she “found”!
Some of the eggs she found
Checking out her Easter gifts from Mimi, Grandaddy, & Granny.
Checking out her gifts!
Sitting pretty in her new chair!
In her new zebra chair!

The church service yesterday morning was great and it started our busy day off just right!
I can never say it enough - I am blessed that my Redeemer LIVES!!!

"As for me and my house...we will serve the Lord."


Photobucket

2 comments:

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!