Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabulous Fridays–The Gift of Life

I’m linking up with Laura from Between the Lines for Fabulous Fridays again this week (and you should, too)! Smile


The main thing that’s fabulous today? It’s Good Friday!
Today (and every day) I am celebrating the love of the Lord who was crucified for MY sins and died at Calvary so that I may have eternal life.


It’s easy to get lost into the egg hunts, candy, and baskets of goodies around Easter time but, like Christmas, we shouldn’t forget the reason for the season. Thank you, God, for sending your Son Jesus to die for me. I am so unworthy of His love, and yet – His love for me never ends.

It is my prayer that I can raise my children to know and love You, God, the way my parents did for me. Help me to walk a better Christian walk and set good examples for Kynlee and any future children we hope to have! I get so emotional thinking about the sacrifice that was made for God’s children. There is no greater love!

Yes – we are still doing the egg decorating and hunting. We’re still doing an Easter basket for her. But you better believe we will be explaining to her the reason for celebration and we’ll be sure to keep that the top priority in the years to come.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great list, as always. :) The link-up is up now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from Fab Fridays :)
    Good Friday is definitely fabulous... well, minus the fasting part ;) I'm glad you're focusing on the whole REASON for the holiday. So many people forget to do that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!