Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So What Wednesday


So What Wednesday
I've seen this on a few blogs in the past weeks and after seeing Ashley's post at Stealing Baby Kisses, I decided to participate this week!

I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"

SO WHAT if...

*SO WHAT if...It's after noon and I'm still in my PJs.
*SO WHAT if...I just had two [fun size] packages of Peanut M&Ms.
*SO WHAT if...I am on Twitter all day long.
*SO WHAT if...I opted for hubs to bring home pizza tonight instead of cooking.
*SO WHAT if...my house is a mess & I'm on here blogging!
*SO WHAT if...I think my baby is the cutest!

What are you saying "So What" to?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm now following you from MBC!
    'SO What' is right!!!
    So what if we're blogging right?

    Pls. come return the love
    www.thedarediva.com

    See u there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!