A lot has happened this past month! I am still amazed at how quickly time flies!
This post will include a lot of dates, because I wanna be able to compare the age she did things with our next child!
This post will include a lot of dates, because I wanna be able to compare the age she did things with our next child!
On the evening of February 6th (post-Superbowl game) Kynlee sat up by herself for the first time!
She was off and on with it for a couple of weeks but now she LOVES to sit up on her own!
She was off and on with it for a couple of weeks but now she LOVES to sit up on her own!
On February 8th I felt and saw Kynlee's first tooth (it's one of her bottom-middle teeth)! I have not been able to get a picture of it because whenever you pull down her lip, she sticks her tongue over it. Sneaky girl.
Valentine's Day - this was Kynlee's first Valentine's day & we love celebrating "firsts" with her!
Valentine's was also the day that K took her first bath with momma. She seemed to LOVE it! She's always been a fan of baths and she's pretty fond of her momma (if I do say so myself) so it was a win win!
Picture below: 2-9-11 ~ She finally fits into her robe & slippers!
Another first on V-day? Kynlee sat in her highchair for the first time (though she didn't eat anything just yet)!
Valentine's was also the day that K took her first bath with momma. She seemed to LOVE it! She's always been a fan of baths and she's pretty fond of her momma (if I do say so myself) so it was a win win!
Picture below: 2-9-11 ~ She finally fits into her robe & slippers!
Another first on V-day? Kynlee sat in her highchair for the first time (though she didn't eat anything just yet)!
Just ten days after her first tooth popped through Kynlee's 2nd tooth (bottom middle -next to the other) broke through, too (2-18-11)! I remember K being a little fussy as the first tooth was coming in, but the 2nd tooth seemed to be a breeze for her. I'm hoping all the others are like this, but I'm not holding my breath!
Still not able to get pics of the teeth. They're super cute. You'll have to take my word on it!
On 2-20-11 Kynlee took her first sips of water out of a sippy cup! She wasn't quite sure what to think of the sippy cup at first but she was definitely intrigued!
(More cell phone pics...sorry for the blurriness!)

This past Tuesday Kynlee went to MiMi's house. It was such a pretty day that MiMi decided to take Kynlee for a stroll around the yard! :)
Kynlee has been playing with her feet for a while now but just yesterday she finally put her foot in her mouth...literally! I didn't get a picture of that, but here's what I did get.
Speaking of yesterday, it was her official half-birthday!
We started baby-led weaning.
(more BLW posts to come soon)
You are growing up right before our eyes!
Love,
Momma & Daddy
Still not able to get pics of the teeth. They're super cute. You'll have to take my word on it!
On 2-20-11 Kynlee took her first sips of water out of a sippy cup! She wasn't quite sure what to think of the sippy cup at first but she was definitely intrigued!
(More cell phone pics...sorry for the blurriness!)

This past Tuesday Kynlee went to MiMi's house. It was such a pretty day that MiMi decided to take Kynlee for a stroll around the yard! :)
Speaking of yesterday, it was her official half-birthday!
We started baby-led weaning.
(more BLW posts to come soon)
We are still co-sleeping and plan to continue doing so - it just works for us! Why wouldn't I want to co-sleep when I get to wake up next to this smiling face every morning? It makes my day!
Happy 6 months, lil' bit!
Momma & Daddy
































Love all the pics--she is growing so fast!! Love my sweet girl so much and can't wait for her to come back to Aunt Linz' house :)
ReplyDeleteCute pics! She is so charming!
ReplyDeleteGreenville SC Massage