Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

$250 Cloth Diaper Set Giveaway


Hey everyone! I just came across this awesome giveaway and wanted to share with all of you cloth diapering mommas (and those who are thinking about trying them).

Right now, Mother of a Sale is hosting a giveaway for a $250 cloth diaper set - and YOU can win (but I hope I do... haha)!

Click here to Like Mother of a Sale on Facebook!

From Mother of a Sale's FB page:
MOAS is giving away 3 new lines of cloth diapers to one lucky MOAS fan worth $250.00 .......Way’s you can win:
*Share our facebook event on your wall to all your friends
*Blog about Mother Of A Diaper Sales event starting Feb 22nd 
*Post on our FB page “MOAS I want to win the $250 cloth diaper set”


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I am a new follower on Facebook, Twitter and GFC!

    Now I am going to go check out this giveaway!


    Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you on GFC as RambleSAHM! Come see me!
    http://ramblesahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!