Happy 5 months, baby girl!
A lot has changed this past month. Your personality continues to shine through more and more each day.
A lot has changed this past month. Your personality continues to shine through more and more each day.
You have quite the temper on you (you get this from me) but you are truly a sweetheart most of the time!
You have really started to notice your toys and play with them more.
You have really started to notice your toys and play with them more.
On Saturday, January 22nd momma finally put you down long enough so that you could roll over (stomach to back) for the first time! Let's face it, people like to hold you and you like to be held so it couldn't happen until we put you down! I was the only one in the room with you at the time but I was able to get a recording of it on my phone for everyone else to see.
Below is the video.
Please excuse me squealing like a crazy person - wasn't really thinking about posting it at the time.
Just a proud momma!
(You'll hear me calling for my mom -Kynlee's Mimi- who had just left the room and missed K rolling over. Again, please excuse me for yelling into the camera.)
Below is the video.
Please excuse me squealing like a crazy person - wasn't really thinking about posting it at the time.
Just a proud momma!
(You'll hear me calling for my mom -Kynlee's Mimi- who had just left the room and missed K rolling over. Again, please excuse me for yelling into the camera.)
I don't think it will be long before you are rolling from your back to stomach also. And with that comes rolling all around the room! We're going to have our hands full soon :) but I can't wait!
You've started pulling out your pacifier and then pitching a fit for it right after! You've done this in earlier months but never this frequent. You are so silly! You know to bring the paci (or "fire" as we call it) back to your mouth but haven't quite got the hang of putting it back in the right way just yet.
You've started pulling out your pacifier and then pitching a fit for it right after! You've done this in earlier months but never this frequent. You are so silly! You know to bring the paci (or "fire" as we call it) back to your mouth but haven't quite got the hang of putting it back in the right way just yet.
(We call your paci "fire" because this is what I used to call it when I was little and couldn't say pacifier).
If your fire isn't in your mouth, you like to keep your toys or hands in there!
If your fire isn't in your mouth, you like to keep your toys or hands in there!
You are still sleeping in the bed with momma and daddy and we LOVE this. You have a crib but you've never slept in it (except for a short nap one time). Yes, I always said I'd never have a baby in the bed with me but I was crazy then. What started out as a way to easily breastfeed in the middle of the night and still get sleep has turned into something that we all enjoy. It is a great experience and we will continue cosleeping until the mutual desire is no longer there. I'm not sure when that will be so I want to cherish it while I can!
(I don't know why the picture below is sideways, since it's not that way on my file. Any idea how to fix?)
WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!




















She's getting so big! She's adorable!! My little boy is only a month younger. You were so lucky to catch that video of her rolling over! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am so glad I was able to catch it on video!
ReplyDelete