Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 Christmas Card


So, mommy brain struck again and I didn't order enough Christmas cards this year! I am very disappointed in myself since this is K's first Christmas. I did the same thing with her birth announcements, but on the second order of those I ended up ordering way too many. Can't win for losing in this department!

Anyway, since it was so close to Christmas (because I couldn't decide on a design even though I began looking in SEPTEMBER) I didn't have time to reorder. So for those of you who didn't get a Christmas card this year, we DO LOVE YOU and I'm sorry I didn't order enough!

Here's our 2010 Christmas card for those of you wanting to see!


We are very blessed to have Kynlee this Christmas and she is by far the best "Christmas present" we could ever receive. 
We would appreciate prayers for K and myself as we are both battling sickness and so desperately want to feel better by Christmas. Thanks so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!