I recently had the opportunity to review a Baby Bond nursing accessory and was so excited when it came in the mail!
Baby Bond is available in three different styles:
I chose to review the Baby Bond Flex.
According to the website, Baby Bond Flex™ is worn like a sash, functioning like a nursing top. Nurse from the top of your shirt. Separate the layers of fabric to achieve latch on. Double panel keeps breast covered above & below. Belly & back remain covered with your own shirt. Removable 9 x 12″ double layer terry velour burp cloth. Able to attach any cloth or wear without cloth attached. Stores in matching pouch. 100% Machine Washable, Made in USA.
The idea of Baby Bond is to cover mom, not baby! GENIUS!
Many babies don't like to be covered, anyway, so this permits the mom to simply cover herself up when nursing.
A Baby Bond nursing sash is ideal to use in public or even in the comfort of your own home. It comes with a travel bag so it can fold up and easily fit into the diaper bag!
When the Baby Bond first arrived in the mail, this is what I saw:
*Disclaimer: I was provided with the Baby Bond item for review. I was not compensated or influenced in any other way. The thoughts and opinions on the Baby Bond are solely my own and I will always provide my honest opinion when reviewing a product. Your opinion on the product may differ from mine.
The idea of Baby Bond is to cover mom, not baby! GENIUS!
Many babies don't like to be covered, anyway, so this permits the mom to simply cover herself up when nursing.
A Baby Bond nursing sash is ideal to use in public or even in the comfort of your own home. It comes with a travel bag so it can fold up and easily fit into the diaper bag!
When the Baby Bond first arrived in the mail, this is what I saw:
I immediately opened the box to try it on. I was a little disappointed because the size I ordered according to the size chart on the website ended up being WAY too big. I know someone else that this happened to, also, so when ordering a Baby Bond you might want to consider going a size smaller according to their size chart.
I believe the next size down would have been a perfect fit for me!
We don't use it too often at home, but it is wonderful to have when we are out & about.
Other than that minor detail, I LOVE my Baby Bond- and so does Kynlee!
I plan to get my hubby to take some pictures of us using it very soon so I can share with you all. The holidays definitely kept us busy so I'm now trying to play catch-up!
Now, here's something for YOU!
The makers of Baby Bond are offering my readers a 75% discount on their site for any reader who orders a Baby Bond on BabiesRUs.com.
All you have to do is email a copy of your receipt from BabiesRUs.com to missy@babybondnursing.com. She will then reply with a discount code that will allow you to get the 2nd Baby Bond for 75% off. That means you are getting TWO Baby Bonds for only $46.00! This is a great deal and would make an awesome gift for yourself, an expecting mom (would be a unique gift for a baby shower!), or a mom who is already breastfeeding.























0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!