After 130 hours of no poop, K finally had an explosion in her diaper late last night!
Luke and I were so happy that she was finally able to go. In fact, we even called to share the news with my parents. And now I'm sharing with all of you. :)
We went and ate with a friend who's in town visiting and his parents at Texas Roadhouse last night (which is 45 minutes away from where we live). It was delicious, as always, but we didn't end up getting home until around 11:00 p.m.
K slept all the way home and seemed very content. After we got home I went to put her pj's on and I noticed that the "stench" wasn't just gas...she had finally pooped...and let's just say that she made up for those days that she missed!
Hallelujah!
*Since we had already called the doc yesterday [before she pooped] & they told us to come in at 8:30 this morning so they could check her out, we decided to keep the appointment. They said she looks great and is weighing in at 7 lbs., 12 oz.
*Since we had already called the doc yesterday [before she pooped] & they told us to come in at 8:30 this morning so they could check her out, we decided to keep the appointment. They said she looks great and is weighing in at 7 lbs., 12 oz.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!