Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

6 weeks old

Kynlee is 6 weeks old today!
Wait.. what?!

It's crazy to type that or even say it out loud. Time has never passed so quickly until the day she was born. Since then, it has been flying by!

She is now eating no less than 4oz. from a bottle every 3 to 4 hours during the day and sleeping through the night. I still nurse her while we are at home, but I'm not sure exactly how much milk she takes in during a nursing session. I would imagine it's around 3-4oz.

Her personality is beginning to shine through and she is smiling a lot more!

She typically goes to bed before us, so we swaddle her, pray with her, and put her in the bassinet by our bed. She will dose off and on but doesn't settle in for the night, usually, until we come to bed and she is able to join us. It's amazing how much better the three of us sleep!

I didn't get any pictures today, but I will try to take some tomorrow. We are heading out of town shopping & meeting up with some friends for lunch! We are excited to see them and let them meet K.

Hope you all have a GREAT & SAFE weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!