I cannot believe that one month has come and gone since K's birth.
Time PLEASE stop passing so quickly!
Just this past week we have noticed many changes in our little one.
I may have mentioned this in the 4-week post but she is eating 3 ounces every 3 to 4 hours, and sometimes goes longer between feedings during the night.
She has bath time every other night and LOVES it! I hope she continues to love it as she gets older. I am also ready for her to get baths daily, as it helps her to relax very much. When does this happen? I know right now that their skin dries out too easily.
Also within this past week she has begun to stay awake more. It is such a special time for me to be able to sing, talk, and love on her while she just looks at me with those big blue eyes!
She was ALL SMILES today for her mommy! It wasn't the "every now and then" random smiles that she's done since birth. They were more frequent and happened throughout the day whenever I was talking to her. First social smiles, perhaps?



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
I love to receive your comments and feedback so please leave some!